Attitude Mossley Hill Covid Procedures
- Please follow the social distancing guidelines to protect both customers and staff.
- Maximum of 4 clients allowed in the store at any one time
- If you or anyone in your household has been unwell or is self-isolating or even has minor symptoms please cancel your appointment
- We will keep a record of your name and contact number in order to assist with Track & Trace
- All staff will wear the relevant PPE, masks and gloves will be changed after each customer
- All surfaces, equipment and seating will be cleaned and sanitised between customers
- We are currently unable to offer wet shaves or beard grooming
- No refreshments or magazines will be available until further notice
- No toilet facilities are available
- We have had to increase our prices due to the additional time and extra PPE needed to support our new procedures
- Thank you for your patience and co-operation
ON ARRIVAL AT THE SHOP
- Please arrive on time and alone unless accompanying a child under 16 or the customer requires a carer
- We ask that you arrive with clean, washed hair
- On entering the store please sanitise your hands. Moisturiser will also be available
- Please wait to be invited into the chair by your barber
- We have a one-way system in place, please follow the arrows on the floor
- Once seated you will be asked to take a mask and place it on your face.
- A fresh clean gown will be used for every customer
- Your barber will use clean sanitised equipment for every service.
- After your service please follow the arrows to the reception desk to make payment
- Please ask if you wish to purchase any products and a member of staff will assist you
- Book your next appointment before you leave to avoid disappointment
- You may keep your mask or place in the appropriate bin.
- Moisturiser is available for your face if required
- Sanitise your hands as you leave if you wish to
- Thank you we look forward to seeing you again soon